About Suicide Call Back Service
Our professionally trained counsellors have specialist skills in working with suicide-related issues and they can help you to work through the pain and distress you may be feeling.
Who we help
Suicide Call Back Service offers crisis support to anyone in Australia who is aged 15 years and older.
We can help anyone who is affected by suicide, which includes:
- Anyone who is feeling suicidal
- Anyone who is worried about someone
- Anyone who is caring for someone who is feeling suicidal
- Anyone who has has lost someone to suicide
- Health professionals supporting people who are affected by suicide.
How it works
The Suicide Call Back Service provides immediate telephone counselling and support in a crisis. Your call will be answered by a counsellor.
You can also sign up for free video and online chat counselling on our website.
You may be eligible to receive up to six free telephone counselling sessions, scheduled at times to best suit your needs.
If it is an emergency, please dial 000.
The Suicide Call Back Service is funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Health and is delivered by On the Line.