Talk now via Telephone counselling
Please call us and talk now on 1300 659 467 anywhere, anytime.
Online chat and video counselling
With Suicide Call Back Service online counselling, you can access free professional support, no matter where you are in Australia.
Our qualified counsellors specialise in working with suicide-related issues, and will assist you in working through difficult emotions. The counsellor will help you with goal planning, ensuring your own safety, and help to link you to other services in the community.
All staff managing our telephone or online counselling services are qualified professional counsellors, social workers or psychologists, trained to follow a contextual counselling and problem solving process to listen, understand you, and help you find ways to feel better.
Please note this service is only available to people living in Australia.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide assistance to people outside Australia and we recommend you contact your nearest support service.
To access Suicide Call Back Service online counselling:
- Register your details
- Username must be more than 4 characters
- Username must be unique (not already be used by another user)
- Username must be made up of only valid characters (valid characters are: alphanumeric (abc, 0-9), _, space, ., -, @)
- Passwords should be at least twelve characters long, with upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ) to ensure it is strong and secure.
- Verify your email address
- Log into My Suicide Call Back Service
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the service
- Select either online chat or video chat to speak with a professional counsellor.